AKG C414 XLII
Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Successor to the C 414B-TLII
- Now with 9 switchable polar patterns (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max
- Improved detail above 4kHz
- Lock mode to save the settings
- Peak-Hold display
- Status LEDs
- 3-Way switchable bass cut filter (0/40/80/160 Hz)
- 3 Preattenuation pads (0/-6/-12/-18 dB)
- Microphone capsule: CK12
- Transformerless XLR Output (FET)
- Incl. elastic mount (H85), pop filter (PF80), windshield (W414X) and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240602 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!